Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Other World Is Real

Hello again from cool Michigan, cool, as in "nice weather"! Well, here we go again, I'm going to tell you another experience I had. This happened on a farm we once lived on in Virginia. For any of my readers who don't know, I joined a group called the "Children of God" in August of 1971, & this incident happened in March or April of 1972. I was 17 at the time.

We lived in this huge farm house outside a small town called Callaway, Va., which is near Roanoke, Va. There must have been 30 or 40 of us living together in this house. All the boys slept in "the boys room", & I think there had to be at least 15 of us in that room. I was one of the guys in charge of the other boys. Don't ask me how that happened, it just did. Anyway, every night we had "guards" posted at the window, & of course the best window was in the boys room. It gave a good view of the driveway, so if anyone was coming we could see them. Before we went to bed, I went to the guard on duty & prayed with him, telling him to be vigilant & watchful & above all things, "DON'T FALL ASLEEP"! We had the Bible tapes from Alexander Scorby to listen too, so that helped keep you awake along with plenty of coffee & donuts.

I went to bed & fell asleep right away. Then I started having a nightmare. I was dreaming someone or something was choking me. Now this is the strange part. At this point I don't know if I was dreaming or if it was really happening literally. I could literally feel a weight on my chest as if someone was really there & I could feel these hands around my neck. I was scared & started praying & rebuking whatever this was in Jesus' name. It was like I was "FROZEN" & couldn't move. I could barely get the words "I rebuke you in Jesus name" out of my mouth. I think I could only say "JESUS HELP ME". It was like I was only mumbleing the words. After saying this, it stopped & I woke up. But I think I was already awake. I thought "Wow, that was strange". Another "out-of-the-ordinary" had just happened to me again. Or another spiritual experience happened. This was before I saw the UFO in the previous post. Sorry, guess I should have written this one first.

I got out of bed & went to the guard to get him to pray for me, & guess what I found? He was sound asleep! I was mad! I woke him up & rebuked him & told him he had just let the Devil in the house, & the Devil had almost choked me to death. Now that I'm older & hopefully a little wiser, I realized that it wasn't the Devil who was choking me, but one of his lesser demons. I think the Devil has more important things to do. There are plenty of demons though to go around & bother people that the Devil himself doesn't have to do it. But I'm convinced it was a demon. All we have to do now is to define what constitutes a "Demon". Jesus had plenty of encounters with them. But we will get into that later. I think it is important to tell these things that I have gone through to show you that these things are real, & I am by no means the only one that something like this has happened too. The thing that amazed me about the whole thing is that I could actually feel a weight on my chest & something around my throat choking me, & most importantly the sensation of being "FROZEN" & unable to move. You will see why this is important later on.

I'm trying to think if I've had any other strange things happen to me. Because next I want to start telling you why I think these things happened to me.

Ok, enjoy yourself today & have a great day.

2 comments:

Living My Fairytale said...

I had posted a comment but I guess it didn't work. It just basically said that I've actually had that same experience a couple of times once when I was about 6 that I remember very clearly and then a couple of times more recently. I also told a couple of other stories of "spiritual encounters" but they weren't so interesting. But anyway, sounds cool.

Alien Watcher said...

Wow, I never knew any of you kids had any "spiritual" or "out-of-this-world"experiances. But it just goes to show you that I'm not the only one who has had things like this happen to them.