Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hello Everyone,

I'M BACK!! It's me, the same character from the famous blog "Driving me crazy on 18 wheels".
Since I don't have 18 wheels anymore, just 10 (our pick-up truck & trailer), I thought I'd change subjects & tell about our Family & it's adventures, plus get you thinking about "ALIENS"! I will be throwing things out for you, my dear readers, to explore on your own, at your own pace. It will be exciting, & definately thought provoking.

Just to let you know right here at the start, I'm not saying that I agree with everything I'm going to show you about ET's, I just read the articles, then make my own conclusions based on the availible evidence. It all sounds very possible to me.

I'm not sure how I'll start this blog, as it will be a work in progress. Perhaps I'll start with some stories from my childhood. Then some amazing things I saw as a teenager, up till this present time.

About 2 years ago I didn't know too much about this subject I'll be discussing, but I had someone show me these things, & they sure made sense to me.

I do enjoy blogs & love to read them. I'll try & fill this one with pictures, stories, & a lot of far out stuff. Enjoy your time here, & come back often to post your response.

Sorry for no title, it just won't type it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I saw the username comment on my blog and I didn't even have to guess who it might be! LOL.

Looking forward to what you have to say! I'll be sure to link to you too.

:)

Anonymous said...

Ha! I saw this username comment on my blog and I didn't even have to guess who it might be! LOL.

I'm looking forward to what you have to say and I'll be sure to link to you. :)

Living My Fairytale said...

Sounds great, Dad. Glad to see you back in the blogworld. I find all that stuff very interesting too. Looking forward to checking it out often. Love ya

Blog God said...

Should be a good read.