Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I saw a UFO

As the title suggest, I saw a UFO once. Let me relate the story. This happened in I think late 1972 or early 1973. Me & three other guys where driving to Atlanta, Ga. I was 17 or 18 at the time. We had just left a farm in Northern Ga. where we were living. It was around 2am in the morning as I recall, & I was talking with the driver, as I didn't have a license to drive yet. I said, "Wouldn't it be neat if we could see a UFO?" It was a clear moonless night, & I think we were on I-20 or I-85, and there were tons of stars in the night sky. I was looking up at the stars when all of a sudden two stars began to move and they came together & joined each other. They formed one new star! Then all of a sudden it began to descend and head straight for us. We could see it off in the distance and it had a blue or purple-ish glow to it. We were all staring at it. We pulled off the interstate into a gas station where there already were other people there watching it. So I knew I wasn't hallucinating. We stopped and got out of the car and watched it too. There was total silence, it made no sound. It wasn't an airplane, helicoptor, swamp gas, or any other crazy thing. We watched it for 5 minutes or so, when all of a sudden it shot up into the sky and disappeared in the distance. I was amazed!! Wow! Had this really happened. All I know is I saw it, and so did the rest of the people there that night. It would be one thing if I was alone, you could say I was lying and making it up, but there were lots of other people who saw it too. Were we all hallucinating? I don't think so.

Now you might ask me, "Well, what was it? We know it was a UFO, but what do you think it really was?" Was it a real physical thing, or perhaps had it come from another dimension? I'm convinced it was a "Watcher", a classification of angels, whether a good or bad one, I don't know.

Now the question is, who else has seen one? If you have, let's hear your story.

Ok, all of these stories I'm sharing are going to tie in to what I'll be posting here later. So stay tuned for the next installment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Didn't know you saw strange things and didn't know you had a new blog, but I'll be sure to check it from now on. Can't wait to hear more stories.
Oh, Dad, drop me a line some time. I have some interesting news for you. Or maybe I already told you? Can't remember.

Alien Watcher said...

Yep, I did see strange things, & I have more stories coming. I think you told me the interesting news, but I'll write to you. Love ya.

Blog God said...

I like the Photo. Archangel is cool!