Saturday, July 14, 2007

Beautiful & Cool Michigan

I need to take the time & write something for you all to read. We all hate it when people start to blog, then they just fizzle out. I have tons to write about, but I also have business to do.

In case you didn't know it, we are in Michigan right now, having gone to Chicago to do the health fair. Since we were up in this area we decided to head over to Michigan and do a few shows there, since the weather was better there than in Texas. Yesterday, it was maybe 75 degrees for a high, sunshine and no humidity. This is just lovely weather here. I love it. We are near Port Huron, which is right on the Canadian border, about 100 miles northeast of Detroit. We'd like to go to northern Michigan where the weather is even better for this time of year. We're just kinda taking it easy right now. We need a break. It seems we are always working, either doing shows or doing some kind of business, and never taking the time off just to enjoy life.

Anyway, I do promise my next post I'll tell you a couple more stories of the things that have happened to me in my life, then we will explore the possibilities of Aliens coming here on earth. Who are they, really? I know some of you know where I'll be going with this, but just listen with an open mind. I'm not asking you to believe everything I say,(except for the things that I have personally experienced, those things really happened.) Just read it for yourself. By that I mean, I will refer you to some web sites where you can read a lot of this for yourself, then make up your own minds.

OK, until next time, take care.

No comments: