Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Typical Texas Weather

I hope everyone liked my last few post. Since I said I would put pictures on my blog, I better keep my word. It's been hot here the last few days, & as you know, Texas can have some wicked weather. Spawned by the Prince of the Power of the Air, none other than Satan himself, he & his cohorts can wreck havoc.
This is the first thing that happened around 3pm. A nice big thunderstorm rolled in. This picture is from the web, as all of them are on this post, but this is from Texas.

Next came the lightning. I thought one was going to incinerate me as I sat here in the trailer watching this storm. It struck right next to me.

But thank God none of these formed. We don't need any wicked tornado's. But just the last few days, they have been having a lot of them in Oklahoma & in Kansas.

Tonight we are going to watch the new Indiana Jones movie about the crystal skulls. And yes I have been doing research on the crystal skulls. There are some good articles on the raidersnewsnetwork.com web site. Or just do a google search.
Now I know you guys want real pictures, & yes, as soon as this storm started to form, I should have gotten out our camera & took some real pictures of the real storm here, but hey, we just got our camera, so, sometimes I forget we have one.
Enjoy life, be good, have fun.

2 comments:

Mercy Langille said...

Was the movie any good?

Alien Watcher said...

Hi Mercy,
I liked the movie. I liked his first one "Raiders of the Lost Ark" the best. But this one was good. If you do a little research on the whole "crystal skull" subject, you will find it interesting.
I think they said a couple of things in the movie I found interesting. Someone said, "Are they from outer space?" They answered, "No, they are inter-dimensional beings."
Here's another thing I found interesting. "Wow, what are they doing?" He answered, "They are opening up a portal to another dimension."
These are the things I've been talking about all along. Tom Horn brings this out in his book, "Nephilim Stargates". You will see the book in my previous post.
Now remember too, my taste in movies & someone else's taste can be two different things. Let's put it this way, Josh might love the movie, & you might think it OK.
I love you. I love all the pictures on your blog.