Friday, May 23, 2008

Check out these books

Here are three books I think everyone should have in their collection of books about the "alien agenda". There are a lot more, but I think these three are great.

The Omega Conspiracy

List Price $14.99

Your Price $9.95


You can go to www.raidersnewsnetwork.com & follow the link to www.survivormall.com to find these books. I highly recommend them. They will open your eyes to whats going on in the "real world".

Some people might end up like Homer here, scared, & running away from the truth of what is contained in these books. Don't be like Homer!


Neither do I want you to be like this cat, with a sleepy "I just don't care about what is going on in the real world" attitude. Open your understanding. In Hosea 4:6 it says "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:...". Don't bury your head in the sand.

Have a fun filled day.

No comments: