Monday, May 19, 2008

Pictures for you

Since I haven't been blogging lately I thought I might put up some pictures for you all to enjoy. I think I mentioned to someone that we just got a digital camera, & I said I would start taking pictures of us & what we do. So here goes.

The above picture is of our trailer that we live in full time. We are at the Thousand Trails campground outside of Willis, Texas. Our 5th wheel is 38 feet long, with 4 slides.

This picture is looking into the kitchen. On the right is 4 chairs & a table. The island slides in when we close up the trailer.
On the other side of the kitchen is our bathroom. As a matter of fact, that is my hand opening the bathroom door. Our bathroom has the sink, toilet, & shower all in one. I like it this way. Also, the bathroom is not in our bedroom like most 5th wheels.





Here is our big Dodge dully 3500 Ram that we use to pull our 5th wheel. It loves to suck up diesel fuel, & with the price of diesel at around $4.45 here, it is hurting us to travel & do shows. It cost us around $130.00 to fill the tank. Maybe we will have to convert the pick-up to run on vegetable oil, or water. Yep, water. Do a google search & you will find a lot of sites about running vehicles on water. Of course they don't want you to know this or else they say it can't be done.




This next picture shows our living room, with 2 easy chairs on the left, & a fold out couch on the right. You can see the entertainment center with a fireplace. It's a heater & has fake fire that you turn on via a remote.


It's been a while since I put pictures on my blog, so bear with me. I'll put more later.
Anyway, you guys should all check out raidersnewsnetwork.com for some great articles on whats happening in this sad world we live in.

OK, I'm going to go & see if this uploads. Bye for now.

5 comments:

Living My Fairytale said...

Hey Dad,
Your new trailer looks so nice. Hopefully there's room for us to stay with you guys a bit when we come back for the holidays. Hehe.
Post more pics, it's nice to know what's going on with you guys and how you're doing. Give my love to mom and the kids. Did mom get anything from Silas and Lily's house yet? I sent her something. Love you

Alien Watcher said...

She got your gift, Rosie. Thanks! She loved it. We'd love for you guys to stay with us. And yes, I'm going to try & post pictures as often as I can. Plus talk about the alien agenda too.
Can't wait to see you guys.

Anonymous said...

OMG, so THAT'S what the trailer looks like when there's not 10 people in it!

;)

Hip, hip for pictures!

Alien Watcher said...

Ha! I quite talking about aliens & show a few pictures & everyone starts to comment. Ha! HMMMM, I wonder if I have any pictures of aliens?
BTY loxy, this is our new trailer. You did know that, right? This isn't the one we parked by your house. This one would be too big.
Anyway, glad you liked it.

Mercy Langille said...

Well...it's about time you started talking again. So you live in a trailer full time huh? Didn't know that. Looks nice.