Saturday, June 7, 2008

A New Beer


Wow, I think I will have to look into this. My daughter who lives in India & my new son-in-law drink this beer. I have never heard of it, but I bet I'll find some here if I look hard enough. Check out the beers web site. I did a google search & just put in Kingfisher beer. You can find just about anything with google.
http://www.kingfisherbeerusa.com
This is their web site.
Thanks Mercy & Glad. I'm going to try this beer as soon as I can find it. I'll let you know how I like it.


PS. I tried a number of times to put a picture of their web site on my blog, but it wouldn't do it without distorting or leaving something out. So go to their web site and check it out for yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Daniel,

This is Team KINGFISHER. It was good to read that you are interested in finding out more about our beer. KINGFISHER is India's largest selling beer brand and is available in more than 50 countries worldwide.

You should be able to find KINGFISHER beer in most Indian restaurants in the USA.

For more information on KINGFISHER, you can visit our website: KINGFISHER World.

Hope this has helped.

Cheers,
Team KINGFISHER

Mercy Langille said...

Ha! I didn't think you would try to find the beer Logan only got a small taste of. Hope you find it.