Monday, December 17, 2007

I'm Back From The Unknown

I'm Back! I was going to say I'd been abducted by aliens, but I don't think I'd want to be abducted. Actually, it's been that we've had crappy internet service, plus we were super busy with shows & making a living. But during all of this, I've continued my reading & studying on the subject. Right now I'm reading a book called "The Facade" by Michael S. Heiser. If you do a wikipedia search for Michael, you can read some fascinating things about the life of Michael Heiser. And you will be able to get his web sites & see what he believes.

This book is a novel, but a good one. Most of the time you can say a lot of truths in novel form.

I will be getting some books for Christmas on this subject.

I don't know how often I'll be posting. But if and when we get a digital camera, I'll post pictures of our life.

OK, then, keep looking to the sky's & watch out for ET.

2 comments:

Blog God said...

heh, you should post some stuff about what you guys are doing and where you are and stuff.

Alien Watcher said...

Sure thing, we are in Austin right now, having fun with Jamie & Heidi, & David. We hope to see you here too for Christmas.