Thursday, August 9, 2007

Visiting The Inlaws

Hey everybody. We are in Indianapolis, In. visiting with Sandy's Dad & Mom. It's been a while since we were here. They still live in the same house, same place, etc. One thing about here is that it is super hot. It is in the upper 90's. I miss Michigan & the cool weather. We will be heading back to Texas sometime next week, & yes, back to more heat! I prefer the cooler weather. You can always put on more cloths, but you can only get naked, then what? I suppose you could jump in a nice cold river or lake, or something like that.

I did some work for Sandy's dad which they had been needing to get done. I (with the help of Sandy & the kids) moved their washer and dryer upstairs from the basement. We had to drill a hole through the basement wall for the dryer vent, & reroute the wiring, put in a dryer plug, etc, etc. It took me a day & a half & I got paid very well for the work. We weren't planning on doing work here, but it was a help to us, & to them, as the show we were suppose to do in northern Indiana, well, we got rained out. At least we got almost all our money back.



OK, back to our main subject. Here is a book I've been reading. It is fantastic. This is only one of a lot of books I've been reading on this subject. You can find this book at the following web site.
It is raidersnewsnetwork.com. If you want some interesting reading, you can buy this book.
If you ever saw the movie "Stargate" or the TV series "Stargate SG1" you will understand the concept of stargates.

Anyway, I'll leave it at that. Enjoy yourselves. Until the next post.

1 comment:

Blog God said...

I was wondering when would be the next time anyone visited them. I just got back from Mexico yesterday. Maybe I can see you guys sometime.
I haven't been able to read your blog for like a month tho. I'll try to catch up some time but it's alot to read.